On the 5th of November, the NordREG Network Regulation Working Group arranged a seminar about DSO tariffs which was hosted by the Swedish Energy Markets Inspectorate in Stockholm.
The topic of the seminar was “What should NRA’s do to incentivise more energy efficiency in distribution and use of energy through grid tariff design?”.
Around 50 people participated in the seminar and listened to presentations by speakers from Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark.
If you want to see the presentations you can find them below:
- Introduction – Tariffs in Nordic countries
- Demand side flexibility, load tariffs and grid investment savings
- Developing DSO’s tariff structure
- Experiences and results from experiments with time-of-use network tariffs
- Impacts of DR and DER on DSO tariff structure development
- Implementation of the Nodal Pricing Regime for Distribution Network Pricing
- New network tariffs in Sweden
- Potential customer impacts of new tariffs
- Synthesis of electricity tariffs
- Updated Danish DSO tariff model – and focus points for future development in tariff design