NordREG will arrange a joint seminar on wholesale and transmission developments. The seminar will be held virtually on 19 November 2021 from 09:30 – 13:00.
The purpose of the seminar is to inform market participants, by providing regulatory input and oversight, in current topics handled by NordREG.
Some of the issues considered are:
- Nordic Flow-Based Capacity Calculation Methodology.
- NordREG position paper on a revision of the so-called CACM Regulation.
- Publication of aggregated bidding curves.
- Current terms and condition under regulatory assessment in the area of system operation.
- Reporting requirement on the establishment of a Regional Coordination Centre for the Nordic System Operation Region.
NordREG aims at having the Nordic transmission system operators as well as market participants and other stakeholders as presenters and panelists at the seminar.
We expect to circulate and publish a draft agenda in late October and hope that you will already now save the date.
We look forward to having an interesting seminar together.