NordREG will arrange a joint seminar on wholesale and transmission developments. The seminar will be held virtually on 19 November 2021 from 09:30 – 13:00.
The purpose of the seminar is to inform market participants, by providing regulatory input and oversight, in current topics handled by NordREG.
Some of the issues considered are:
- Nordic Flow-Based Capacity Calculation Methodology.
- NordREG position paper on a revision of the so-called CACM Regulation.
- Publication of aggregated bidding curves.
- Current terms and condition under regulatory assessment in the area of system operation.
- Reporting requirement on the establishment of a Regional Coordination Centre for the Nordic System Operation Region.
NordREG aims at having the Nordic transmission system operators as well as market participants and other stakeholders as presenters and panelists at the seminar.
The meeting will be held as online meeting. Please register your attendance to The Norwegian Energy Regulatory Authority (NVE-RME) before 18th November 2021.
- The Registration is closed.
- Agenda 19th November 2021 New! Updated 10th November 2021
We look forward to having an interesting seminar together.
Presentations from the seminar
- NordREG Wholesale and Transmission Task Forces
- Energinet and SvK
- Swedish Energy Markets Inspectorate
- Nord Pool EMCO
- EPEX SPOT